The #1 rule to remember: walk out happier than you came in. However, to make sure everyone has an equally great time and keep things running smoothly, we do ask you to keep a few things in mind:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to play.
- You must purchase an admission pack to stay in the hall.
- Please refrain from bad language and treat everyone around you with respect.
- You must have the last number called to have a valid bingo.
- It is the player’s responsibility to stop the game.
- Please keep talking to a minimum and avoid repeating numbers as they’re called.
- Make and receive cell phone calls outside the hall.
- Remember that management decisions are final.