Banana Havana Heavenly Facial
50 Minutes $75 ($90 value)
Begin with a creamy coconut milk and green tea extract cleanser followed by a vitamin berry tonic and skin enhancing exfoliation. A tumeric and banana mask is then applied, followed by a botanical milk hydration. Finish with a crow catcher eye serum.
Whooptie-Dew Bubbling Massage
50 Minutes $80 ($110 value)
Begin by enveloping your skin in a soothing chamomile and green tea extract bubble mask. Finish with a whipped shea butter massage that leaves notes of white velvet buttercream.
First Responders Massage Discount
Police, Fire, EMS & Corrections officers receive 30% off massage services when booked with Bernice Mondays or Tuesdays.
*Must show proof of employment
Better For You Acupuncture at CB Salon & Spa
- Acupuncture Intake- The first acupuncture lasts 90 minutes and includes a detailed intake of your health history and current concerns and concludes with a treatment. Cost is $140.00
- Follow-Up Treatments- Follow up treatments are 1 hour and are $80.00
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture Intake- The first appointment is 2 hours and includes an intake of your health history, current concerns and a treatment. Patients receive a custom blend organic facial serum. Cost is $190
- Follow-Up Facial Rejuvenation Treatment- Follow up Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture treatments are 90 minutes and are $150.
- Two facial rooms
- One Vichy shower
- Couple’s massage room
- Relaxation room
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Four stylist’s chairs
- Two manicure stations
- Three pedicure stations
- Two makeup stations
- Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Hours are subject to change
- Appointments before or after normal business hours are available. Please call for details.
- To schedule appointments, please contact the CB Salon & Spa at 410-257-4464
- Email us for appointment requests (please note: requests are not final until confirmed) or with any other questions at email@example.com